Thursday, June 2, 2011

Right there in Washington Heights...



I have been diggin' thru boxes that I have left all over the world. Have had people send me whatever I left in their home. Every single person has something that I have left, some have clothes, books, some earrings, medical bills, cd's. I have lived in many places. This last time though, was different, I left my heart. I know I left my heart. It was the first time that I ever thought that love healed all wounds, and love was possible. I knew that it was hard, but I was down, I was down to create. Sad part is that I had broken so many hearts before while looking for myself that homegirl "Karma" came thru and fucked it all up for me. No trust, and with out that my dear friends, nothing is possible. No trust, no communication, no relationship. I left my heart in Washington Heights, right off of Broadway, between Ft.Washington and Riverside Drive, a few blocks from the George Washington Bridge.  It's there...... waiting to be taken back upstairs to the apartment, but Karma won't let it. This is the first time I left something of real value anywhere and I'm not sure if I will get it back, and if I do it probably won't be the same. Who is to blame? 


I love me and I love u !
                        T

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this awesome gift of truth and insight into the human experience....it is comforting to know that many of our life's story are written on the same pages...this process of sharing is also the process of "emotional healing" the battle is being won sis, and Karma, well she does eventually forgive...love you sistah

    ReplyDelete