Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mirror, mirror....

I have been in search of her... traveling around the world, looking for her....
A love once told me that I was an escapist, another even more beautiful love told me to
stop running, to let me catch up to me? 
I believed neither and kept going, looking, searching, buscando.
La busque en California, Nueva York, Chicago, Florida, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Santo Domingo, Guatemala, Chile, Alemania, Barcelona, Palestina y Istanbul, y nada. It was as if someone had kidnapped her, took her, tortured her, beat her, raped her and I knew that and still couldn't find her. The agony, the pain, the sex, the distractions, the drugs, the alcohol, the partners, the abortions, the food, the music, the revolution. Oh I looked in all those jungles and nothing. No sight of her, no scent of her, no smile, no laugh, no joke, no free spirit. None! 
She was gone, she was somewhere in this planet that holds billions of souls. As I continued to search for her I noticed that I was wasting away looking for her, feeling every single bit of her pain. After multiple self mutilations, sleepless nights, damning Satan, praying to Christ for mercy, she appeared, she had never left. It was the first time she was actually present in the mirror. I finally looked at myself in the mirror and saw her. She smiled with most humble energy and said, "Tere, te amo.... te he estado esperando por tanto tiempo, ya, you can rest. We are safe!" 


(Barcelona, Spain : Catedral La Merced)
Patron Saint of Barcelona celebrated ecery year on my birthday 
September 24th. She captivated me! 

I love me and you, 
T

2 comments:

  1. Rise to greatness sis, her/your time has arrived...sending prayers, all my love and light....wherever your journey takes you next may god bless you and keep you safe...ashe' wepa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis!!! Love love that you posted this. I hope la Nena pledges when she's in college. I truly believe it would be an amazing experience.!! Love you Reina!!

    ReplyDelete