Friday, August 10, 2012

Mensaje del Corazon 5

Me: GREAT MORNING STAR!
As I lose inches, pounds, guilt, shame, depression, low self esteem and years of bad habits, I am able to reflect on the empathy, discipline and courage that it takes to transform myself.
Temptation seeks to drain and disorient you. Grab temptation by the horns today, speak authority over it, and walk in faith knowing that it is handled in Jesus name.
Being authentic, being in integrity, leading by example and choosing wisely have been the keys to becoming successful in this lifestlyle shift. God, juicing, vitamins, eletrolytes, hydrofit and bikram have become the center of my universe.
I do NOT want to take this life for granted, or continue to torture my soul with non-sense that will distract me from my purpose or sharing of my godly gifts.
Today I challenge you to step your game up in whatever area you are struggling in/with. Love YOURSELF through it, PRAY and take it one day at a time!
Let God take care of YOU and show you the way! #trust
Love Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment